GIVING BACK TO NEW HAVEN SINCE 1957
The Eta Alpha Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated was founded on June 25, 1957, in New Haven, Connecticut and is known as the 256th House of Alpha.
This chapter encompasses Brothers from New Haven, West Haven, North Haven, Wallingford, Hamden, Bridgeport and New Britain. Since its inception, the Greater New Haven Alphas have stood fast to uphold the aims of our beloved Fraternity- Manly Deeds, Scholarship, and Love of All Mankind. For more than 60 years, the Eta Alpha Lambda chapter has impacted the community through scholarship, activism, mentoring, and social and networking events.